To increase recycling tonnage in London, by increasing awareness of the types of materials that could be recycled, to change Londoners recycling habits i.e the majority of people recycle their wine bottles but not their coffee jars.
An integrated campaign that encouraged medium recyclers, to "recycle more".
The campaign consisted of: 8 PR spikes a year, a TV ad developed with WCRS, supported with outdoor posters, a viral game for online and mobiles and local information about how to recycle.
- 67% of respondents claimed to have seen an ad
- 64% indicated that they recycled more as a result of seeing the ad
- 50% claimed to have seen the TV ad
- 1,066,165 people played the games for on average 63 seconds
- 90,654 unique visitors to the web site over the 4 week campaign period
- The PR campaign generated 127 articles with a value of £261,653
- Shortlisted for a Marketing Society Award